"...I'm crazy? Honey, I am the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts. Name one person who can take it here. That's all I'm asking. Name one."
Saturday, 29 May 2010
Coming home now
We got to the port an hour early but luckily managed to get on. Good thing really - who would want to hang aroung in this weather?!
Lovely to come and 'visit' you here Samm and see what you have been up to. Great selection of photos and it looks like you managed to have a great time away despite your fall. Hope the ankle gets better soon. (((hugs))) XXX
3 comments:
Great photos Samm, looks a wonderful holiday! Shame about the accident though!
Lots of great photos Samm, looks like you had a fun and busy time while on holiday :)
I love the I.O.W as there are so many great places to visit, things to do and see, its a beautiful Island.
Lovely to come and 'visit' you here Samm and see what you have been up to.
Great selection of photos and it looks like you managed to have a great time away despite your fall.
Hope the ankle gets better soon. (((hugs)))
XXX
Post a Comment