with their 'hung parliment' predictions.Who knew they could actually get stuff right sometimes?
Funniest thing was the Lib Dem result - I thought Nick Clegg was 'the man' after the debates? So why have they lost seats? Hmm...
So cue today and all the back and forth about what will happen next...
'Dear Nick,
Pleeeease will you be my new bestest friend? I think you're soooo cool.
Dave.'
This is ridiculous.
Keep everything as was.
New vote next month (or maybe 2 months, time to send out papers and such...)
Keep the MPs as they were voted and just vote in who you want to be PM.
Is that too simple?
I've probably missed something...
Sigh.
I think I'll be avoiding the news for the next week...
2 comments:
Lots more great photos Samm, I love the warm, pink fluffy socks! Ideal for this cold spell :)
Great selection of photos as usual Samm. :o)
XXX
Post a Comment