Monday, 24 May 2010

Osbourne House and Sandown Beach

Stupid blogger with the backwards photos again...so this was at the end after mum and dad had wondered off looking for fossils.
Here we are - I'm examining them, trying to explain how none of them were fossils, and mum was getting the sand out of her shoes...
And back in time to the morning, mum wanted to go to Osbourne House. Me and dad weren't all that interested, but we managed to get in for free so that was wonderful!
Here's a pic of the resturant - me and dad stopped in there to get a drink while mum wondered round the house.
They don't normally let you in for just a drink but I think they took pity on us as I was in my chair - sometimes the symapthy vote works...



And we're back at the beach. I took this while waiting for ma and pa to come back.
It was a wonderful picture until I took a closer look and noticed old dude in speedos...hmm...wonder if I can blot him out somehow?...or pretend it's dad...hehe
xxx

No comments: