just that little bit more. Best photos in the world? No. But I took above while we were driving along and it's not all blurry so I'm happy.
Typical really. Finally managed to get out and it poured down. Luckily it's half under cover.
Got drenched running (well...walking fast...I don't really do running) to the car. Waited for mum before we went over to asda to get the shopping. And a cheeseburger from mcd's. Got one of those instant win vouchers on my chips - I remember last year when loads of people queued up to claim their free burgers and such. I won free porridge.
I *hate* porridge.
Ah well. Better than a punch on the nose and it's not like I bought it just to win something - I didn't know they were running it again till I went in there.
Anyhoo, when we came out the clouds had gone and it was nothing but blue skies.
I forgot to take any pictures of myself in the changing rooms (...in the outfits...). It usually helps me see whether something looks right - goodness knows them blimmin mirrors are never any good.I bought a dress.
Willingly.
Without an 'event' to wear it to.
A dress.
I think mum and dad are in shock.
She had a great big grin when I showed her, he said I looked 'odd'. In a good way, he says, but it's just so different he was taken by surprise.
The jury remains out.
Notice I say *when*.
We will have warm weather this year.
Please?

1 comment:
Great photos Samm and I love the dress :)
Post a Comment