Saturday, 17 April 2010

Got bitten by the spring clean bug

It doesn't happen very often but about once or twice or year I just wake up with the urge to clean my room from top to bottom. Picture rails, top of wardrobe, everything. Urgh. So that just about killed me and didn't help my ear at all but I just couldn't sit down.
Really doesn't happen that often.

Aren't these daffodils pretty? Dad had a bag of mixed bulbs that he just chucked into the front garden (I've photographed them for on here a few times now) A bunch of doubles just opened up - aren't they gorgeous? Of course every time I pressed the shutter button the wind blew them - isn't that always the way?!

Also needed to take the above photo for the memory.
Dad bought mum this car as he thought she'd like it to replace her current car, which is kind of falling to pieces.
It's a lovely little car (the new one) - Vauxhall Agila. It looks small on the outside but spacious on the inside, high up so it's nice to get out of when you're tired, comfortable seats, lovely sparkly black colour...
I have kinda fallen in love with it.
Mum hates it.
Dad wishes he could keep it.
I wish it was physically possible for me to drive a manual.
I think we're going to end up selling it.
I wish it was an automatic.
Mum and dad are going to go up to the big car park at Hengistbury Head tomorrow to see how she gets on driving it.
I have a vision that she won't enjoy it.
Call me psychic.

No comments: