Sunday, 18 April 2010

So much green goodness

So, the trip to Hegistbury Head. Mum and Dad were testing out (well, mum was...) the new car in the car park and I went for a (very) little wander.
First up, a daffodil. Random daffodil. In a field. Guerilla planting! I mean, the only way you can get a daffodil is plant a bulb right? Not like a bird dropping a seed while flying over. Love it!
So, see those towers in the distance? See the town further along? That's Bournemouth. When I was...umm...12/13 my cousins, one of cousins friends and me walked from where I'm standing (ish) to take the photo to Bournemouth and back again to raise money for Children in Need. I don't think I could have made it to that groyne today!



We stopped off at Nan and Gdad's for a cuppa (well, they did. Eurgh, tea...) then decided for a brief walk by the river as it was a nice day and we don't get a lot of those round these parts.

We used to get the ferry to wick with my cousins when we were younger. There was a paddling pool there. That's the only thing I can remember. Clearly they were fun times.
Sooo many boat owners in Christchurch.

Anyhoo, that was our day out. I'm done in. Sleep tomorrow so I can be ready for the docs on Tuesday.
Hope you enjoy the pics
xxx

No comments: