2008 is almost upon us. It's been a bit of an up and down year really...
* 5 New baby girls (all just yummy!)
* Lost Granddad (though he had 6 months longer than predicted)
* Baby cousin miraculosly recovered from menegitis without even a scar on her (Thank You)
* Aunt in and out of hospital, now on oxygen pretty much constantly
* Granddad's got to have surgery on his nose to remove cancer...
* We'll be getting some kittens (hopefully!) in new year...
*sigh* I don't know. I guess I should be focusing on the yummy bits of that list but I just can't help be drawn to the not so nice...
Hmm...
I'll end on something funny - my resolutions (funny 'cos you just know I won't stick to them!)
#1 - NO MORE CRAFT STUFF ONLINE UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Which is July so a fair little while to go there...notice I said online...Do Crafts have bought out some yummy new stick on pearls which I've been eyeing up so need to make an allowance!
#2 - FINISH YOUR 07 ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this one probably should have gone first, it is pretty important I get this done. I give myself till the end of January for that one.
#3 - PAINT! I've bought the stuff. Made some sketches. At least 5 ideas in my head. GET THEM ON CANVAS ALREADY!!!
I also have some ideas for new projects but I shall share them with you (whoever 'YOU' are?!) at a later date as I'm off out to spend money I shouldn't be! ciao!
Samm x
No comments:
Post a Comment