

which is why this is mostly a visual post...
Days 2 and 3 of my Christmas Journal. Yes it's only 6 days in and I'm already behind but I don't care so ner. lol
I will get it done - I just seem to do better doing a chunk in one go. It would prob be easier if I had all my stuff out all the time but I don't so to get it all out to create just the one page seems like a major waste of my precious energy. So there you go.
My brains even tired...I can't type...I won't go into how many typos I've had today - I'm getting the right letters but they keep coming out in the wrong order! Doh!
I guess that's it until I craft some more...or wake-up...
oh I watched Hot Fuzz this morn. V.good - I insist you all watch it too. :)
Samm x
No comments:
Post a Comment