Saturday, 1 December 2007

My my, I do declare...



Said in best southern belle accent...
I declare
my intention to Journal my Christmas. Writing something down every day. Creating a little bit whenever possible. Getting my stories documented for myself and maybe for others to read too.

I hope
by taking a little time each day to reflect, to write, to create, I will keep my Christmas alive and well, despite the commercial pressure that exists outside my door. Family, friends and hot beverages will help.

I may
meet others taking this same journey. I may share my work from time to time. I may remember just why I loved Christmas in the first place, and that may be a very magical moment indeed.


This is the manifesto copied directly from Shimelle - I just picked out my fave bits to add to my journal. I think I'm going to enjoy doing this - I had fun putting this page together (can you tell I hand cut the scalloped journalling bit?! lol!) And of course, this being the season and all, bling all over baby! I even put some stickles on the letters but it's kinda hard to see that. Anyhoo I'm off to open my advent calendar (Kinder Egg this year :) ) as I keep forgetting it's now December and I'm actually allowed to eat it instead of just drooling in anticipation lol

Maybe see you 2morrow if you're lucky ;)
Samm x

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi, found your site on CraftyBlogs (mine was under yours!), love your stuff!

Mandy x