Above pic is my newly made journal cover for Yorkie Girls 2007 journal (check out UK scrappers - link on right somewhere....!) The centres of the flowers are filled with black glitter and are lovely and sparkly, so are the lines of gems (under 'me' and in middle of black chipboard embellie) AND I went over the 2007 in black stickles...plus the pink is more pink...*sigh* is it the camera that sucks or the photographer?...got to at least be in part the latter!
Hope everyone reading this had a lovely New Years and are starting the recovery by now ;) I was supposed to have worked out my resolutions for my journal by now but oh well, It'll give me something to do tomorrow :)
Looking forward to filling up my journal actually. The idea is doing a month by month review. It's amazing how many different ideas are being talked about just from that one idea. My plan is do a review on one the left and a picture/some pictures that sum it up on the right. This year will be a fairly eventful one so it'll be nice to have a record. Well...nice for the most part...My diary will consist this year of *maybe* a trip to New York (depending on if my body will allow me) 4 births and 1 death...I pray to the Gods that they can add as many more to that 1st total as They want, but please don't take any away and/or add to the 2nd total...
I don't cope well with death. I guess it's because I've not been around it much. Up until this year the only person I would have lost in my life was my Great Granddad Tom. I still have both sets of Grandparents and my Great Nanny Wyn. Now, of course, laws of life are catching up with all of us and as they say - no-one can live forever...sorry...didn't want to get all depressing...*sigh*
*does a little dance to entertain and make you all smile*
*realises no-one can see her so stops*
I'll leave you with a cracker joke to cheer y'all up - what do you call a man with a spade on his head?....
See ya tomorrow!
Samm x
No comments:
Post a Comment