It was a good learning curve too, yes the paint scratches off and the ink bleeds BUT I have also learnt that my cheapy ink dosn't rub off when stamped on PVA coating so yay! My next will be slightly more ledgible...see how I had to 'shadow' the letters so you can read them? Ahh...it's still cute though, and I've tried to save it by adding that yummy Christine Adolph pink, teal and gold paper on the back - which I didn't take a picture of so can't show you...
And thank you very much to my lovely first commenter (if that's a word?!) Ipinky, you should try it as well, see how mine turned out?! It couldn't be as bad surely! All the first timers should get together and learn as one :D
Anyhoo, I'm off to find some thick socks as my feet feel like they're blocks of ice and about to drop of...brrr.....
Samm x
2 comments:
look at you go! its all about the learning and experimenting, believe me! and i love the pink, it looks awesome - so glad to have you on the journey!
Samm, I used acrylic paint on my cards, needs a few coats but it does stay on! Sue x
Post a Comment