I can't believe this years practically over! I barely remember it...I blame moving house, it did seem to take up a majority of it.
I'm not sure if I'll make it to midnight - I'm so tired! I blame my foolish attempt at shopping in the sales...still, got some lovely stuff :) Took advantage of the 'Big Frees' in Lush and picked up a free £20 moisturiser for my trouble. Skins Shangri La...mmm...vanilla...it's lovely and definitely not something I would have splashed out on for myself. Also been taking advantage of the online sales and bought some bits from A Trip Down Memory Lane (which arrived in less than 24hrs!!! I love this shop!!!)and some Purple Onion stamps will be winging there yummy way to me on Wednesday. I love receiving all these yummy things through the post...just wish I didn't have to pay for them :D There's also a couple of bits I've been eyeing up on Two Peas that I've never seen over here...hmm...I'm thinking part of my New Years resolutions should be about budgeting!
Anyhoo, if anyone reads this, Happy New Year to you and catch you all (or you singular? ;) ) in '07 :)
Samm x
No comments:
Post a Comment