Quite looking forward to next weeks (well, this Sundays) challenge now! Though hopefully I won't end up with cheesy power ballad in my head for 3 days straight this time. Another verse of 'The Power of Love' anyone?!
*disclaimer - for any fans reading this I do like the song, just, when you have going over and over in your head for 3 solid days and you only actually know the chorus....well...aarrrggghhh!!!*
So how frightful has your weather been? Did you have to chase your dustbin down the street today? How much fun did you find that?! And rumour has it we should be expecting a major cold snap next week with the winds coming from the North and potential snow - even blizzards! Part of me is dreading it, part of me can't wait! We dont get a lot of snow down here, and when we do it either dosn't settle, melts within minutes or ends up the hard grey yucky stuff *bleurgh* You wait, we'll have sunshine now.
I'm so looking forward to Shimelles class at the weekend. I've been wanting to make a mini book, being sooo inspired by Kristina Contes efforts (is there anything she's crafted that I haven't fallen in love with?!) but not wanting to out and out copy maybe Shimelles (another major inspiration!) class will help give me the inspiration to make my own and out my own stamp on it...*crosses fingers*
Anyhoo, still waiting for some rental inspiration - any ideas?!
Good luck with any crafty projects you're attempting this weekend and hopefully I'll be back with my mini book and next card soon!
Samm x
7 comments:
Love this!!!
love your card and the riting is great all the nore personal
Val
Love the colour of your card and the rub-on!
Love all the bling on this...gorgeous! smiles...
mmm aqua is so so divine! love the sparkles, that very cool crown and your handwriting! you go girl!
the hambly looks awesome...& the rhinestones...& the blue... & the stamping....so cool! (but now i have that song in my head! lololol!!)
Fab card, love the colour :-)
Post a Comment