Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Can you feel the tension?

The growling at first sight has slowed down a bit but it's each cat for himself come feeding time. Thing is Pip has this habit of eating half, going out then finishing the rest off later. Yeah, not for the past couple of days!
It was so cute earlier though, Pip had his usual sniff of The Newbie's feet (not sure what that's about) but didn't growl. He did this twice so Newbie takes this as his cue that he's friends now and bounds after him to play...yeah...not the best plan buddy! Still no phone calls about him. I hate the thought of someone missing him, but I hate the idea of giving him up! Dilemma!

Here's my answer to this weeks challenge on UKS. (ignore the apparent spelling mistake. It wasn't, but it looked like it so I tried to 'correct' it and it made it worse! Stupid! It's annoying me, I may have to cover it up lol)
This one is one of my favourite photos from the holiday. Funny the things the camera captures that the eye doesn't see!
Anyhoo, challenge was -
* Use a photo other than 'standard' size (6x4) - Used 5x7 on an 8x8 page
* Use Halloween colours - well, I think so!
* Use a hardly used stamp - I was just going to use the AC Amy Tangerine's feather (tag top left) but after my new grey ink wasn't all that obvious on the kraft card I also stamped the 'oh snap!' that was in SC's September Glee Club kit.

In other news, I'm hating this auto spell check thing on my browser! I mean, it's handy for the most part but stop telling me I'm spelling things wrong when I put the U in colour and put an S instead of a Z in realise! I'm not American!! Sigh.

2 comments:

Patty said...

This is super - and far nicer for "haloween" than all those witches and pumpkins!

Karen said...

Great photos on your blog Samm and a gorgeous LO for the set challenge :)