So yesterday afternoon this little guy followed mum into the house, ate some of Pips food and promptly curled up on the sofa and fell asleep.
He was taken to the vets to see if he was chipped so we would know where to take him home. He isn't chipped (side note - grrr).
He then fell asleep on my lap.
Darn it, I'm in love.
We've put up posters round the area so we'll leave them up for a couple of weeks and see if we get any calls. (our theory is he's a house cat, my theory is they might be on holiday and the person who's feeding didn't notice/care he got out).
Pip's mildly tolerating him. As long as he doesn't eat his food. He seems to have set up a 5 yard exclusion zone, I think that's because it's the limit of his eyesight.
There's been a little sniffing, a lot of growling and 2 hisses. Other than that, I think we're ok. In fact, the neighbour cat Hugo seems to hate him more than Pip does.
Wonder how long he'll be here for?...
1 comment:
Were it me, I would be rather hoping nobody comes to claim him! He looks such a cutie.
Post a Comment