I was sunning myself on the Isle of Wight (can you believe this weather? I know we Brits have a bit of a weather obsession rep. - I don't usually - but seriously, the third hottest day of the year was Oct 1st. Fun!)
Anyhoo, here's some of my week (back to front of course, thank you blogger!)
Pulling in to dock at Lymington-
Mum and dad fed the penguins at Seaview - I didn't yet got wet as I was in my chair and couldn't run when they got a bit carried away! Seriously, you think penguins are cute? Try feeding them! Argh!

This little dude was sunbathing while the watchmeercat was busy keeping his eye on the passing planes and butterflies (so cute!)

There was a bit of a scrap for the leftover lettuce dad threw between this chicken and a guinea fowl - it was hilarious. Chicken went to walk over to it (different piece, this story happened too quick for me to get any pics!) and out of nowhere the guinea fowl stormed in grabbed the lettuce and legged it with the chicken in hot pursuit. Probably funnier to watch than read about!


The mist made it an interesting drive home in the dark...(took this through the car window on the way)



Appldurcombe house - it's in ruins but it appears to be being restored. It's stunning though - part of me hopes they keep at least a bit of it looking ruin-y.

So there you go. Fun times! I could have shared about 100 pics but I think you get the general idea - great weather and beautiful things to look at!
Hope you all enjoyed the lovely weather too, thank you for stopping by!xx
1 comment:
Samm lots of great photos, I especially love the one of the Robin and those Penquins are just so cute :)
Post a Comment