Saturday, 23 April 2011

Hunting for bluebells

We went on a little Good Friday trip to a local woods yesterday. I've been wanting to see a carpet of bluebells for many years but we never seem to get round to it. Sadly the woods we picked didn't have much of a carpet, in fact the bluebells that were there just made me feel a bit sad -
Maybe they were a bit old? Dad scouted on ahead to see if there were any hiding but no luck. Probably a good thing, I don't think my legs appriciated the 50 yards I managed to walk. (luckily there's a parking bit 'in' the woods so you don't have to go very far to be immersed in nature.)
As it was maybe I was better off just staying at home and digging out the macro lens
It may not have been a carpet of them but still very pretty.

Hope you all have a lovely Easter Weekend xxx

1 comment: