Yeah, not so much.Managed to get these packed and sent off (well, packed and handed over to mum to send them off) before my body decided to give up again.
Yay.
I know this is naughty as it was supposed to be a Secret Santa but my parcel has my address on the back and my home town stamped on the front so oh well. I loved the style of wrapping with parcel paper, very effective. Thank you Stacey for the idea!
I'm going back to uploading every day again. Partly because it's almost dec. daily again and need to get into the habit. Party because my ext. drive has decided to stop working (I believe it's called the click of death...sound somewhat final) so I can't add any photos to that. I've got all my pics up to yesterday onto disc as well as the comp so hopefully it will all be ok.
It wouldn't be half as bad if I wasn't doing the year long thingy. I'm not doing it next year, far too stressful on so many levels!
Ok, that was a bit rambly, sorry about that. Need sleep.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment