Friday, 19 February 2010

My mind is blank

You're lucky I remembered to take this.
Okay, *I'm* lucky I remembered to take this.
I'd imagine the lateness wouldn't have affected anyone else.

I neeeeeed sleeeeep.
Stupid bodys reactions to other peoples children.
And people wonder when I'll get round to having my own?
(yes, I recently had *that* conversation)
Well, other than a missing, and I'm told somewhat vital, 'ingredient', I'm thinking if just a few hours in the company of some well behaved kids near enough killed me it's going to be a preeeetty long time before I'll be updating this with the token baby scans and bump measurements.
Just saying.
Plus I'm far too selfish a human being to even sanely consider it just now.
*And* don't you have to be able to take care of yourself first?
Oh it could be a very long time...
xx

No comments: