Thursday, 18 February 2010

Far too exhausted

and in too much pain to do much else other than lie there, watching the Winter Olympics.

Recorded my fave (snowboarding) last night, or was it this morning? Anyone else looking forward to 2012 just for the fact that the events won't be on at stupid o'clock for a change?

One thing that makes me laugh and kind of sad about this one though - was anyone else watching the other day...I can't remember the event, I'm certain it involved skis though...anyway, Canada got knocked out (not literally) - basically there was no way they were going to win a medal. Camera cut away from the crowd did a nice shot of the course and contestant cut back to the crowd and they'd nearly all gone!! Pretty much every Canadian left!! I couldn't believe it! Just because their country weren't going to win a medal?! What about the others!? There were still a bunch more racers waiting to go! Absurd. I felt bad for everyone else.

Anyhoo, snowboarding was fun. I may have borrowed this pic off Flickr (I forgot to get the link though, I'm sorry!). I would have taken a pic of the TV but you know that stupid black line that randomly appears through the lens when you point a camera at it? Yeah, I'd rather have a decent borrowed pic than that.
xx

No comments: