to finish this before March - I don't want to say it took me a year to complete this!
Just need to settle down each day and add to it I guess - the shading needs to be so much darker (as you can see below). I just keep worrying that I'm going to ruin it somehow, it's why I keep stopping and taking pictures - so I can show I had it right at some point!
Also I really want to start a new picture. I have another one of Kristen, which I may pass on as I'd kind of like to try a bloke (ooh err missus)
So, Jackson Rathbone or Johnny Depp?....decisions decisions...
3 comments:
WOW Samm that is amazing, you are very a very talented artist.
X
What gorgeous drawings Samm, you are a very talented artist :)
Samm that is fantastic, keep going with it.
Post a Comment