Yeah, me neither. Though apparently, according to my dad, it's common knowledge. Gold star if you can spot it!
So, not having the ability to do all that much this week, I've been surfing the net (as one does in these situations). And it's been hilarious! I started off by checking out some of the New Moon clips again because of the sheer hysteria of them - 'oh my god, my heart my heart!' all he did was take his bloody top off! And from the sounds of her voice she could prob be his mother. For shame.
Well, yes, while checking all this out I made a discovery - Robsten! (Oh dear lord I wish they would stop merging names, remember Bennifer #1? That all went beautifully didn't it.) Yeah, anyway, there's this section of (quite scary) tweenies and gay guys who are absolutely obsessed and completely convinced that Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are in love. Ahh. Sweet if they are, but that isn't the point. These people are *convinced*. As in, do not even mention anything that may possibly prove otherwise or they will hunt you down.
I feel pretty sorry for R & K really, I mean, either they are in love or they're just friends but they can't even hang out and have lunch without the press being pretty much in their laps. They must have a lot of patience. I think I would have snapped and punched at least one of them out by now.
Anyhoo, all the obsessives are getting a bit twitchy as they've been 'spotted' (hounded, hunted, stalked...leave them alone!!) hanging out on and off a fair bit this week and general consensus is they're gearing up for a big announcement. Hmm...
They have an award show on...today? Yesterday? And of course Twilight are nominated in every category inc. Best couple or best kiss. Now - here is what I *really* want to happen -
They win (of course - it's Twilight) best kiss (or whatever it is) and they go up to accept and they're supposed to reinact it (maybe that's just MTV? ok, say the audience are chanting kiss, kiss, kiss) and Rob's all 'Oh I dunno, kiss Kristen? What would your boyfriend say?' And she's all 'Oh, Michael?' (or whoever - insert random dudes name here)
And the audience is like
.....
WTF!?!?!?!?
That would be so bloody funny. I'd pay to see that. Ooo - OR maybe she could ask him about *his* boyfriend!? Yeah, that's better than my other idea. I'd pay double for that. The internet would break down with all the sobbing broken hearted tweenies, and all the excited gay guys who will now take over all the stalking duties.
Of course maybe they'll just accept awards and the world will carry on as normal. I do wish they'd put all the poor tweenies out of their misery either way though. General theory is it's the studio that's 'stopping' them admitting it (not the fact that they may not actually be a couple, heaven forbid) and it won't all come out until after New Moon's finished promoting. I dunno.
I don't actually care either way, despite what this post may suggest (!) but I do wish the press would back the hell off them. I have seen a few of the videos ( I now refuse to watch anymore) and it's like a swarm all over taxis, cams through windows, how people don't get hurt is amazing.
I've always been in the camp of 'you know what you're siging up for when you become a celebrity' but I never in a million years thought it was *that* bad. I know a lot of them ask for it but I'm fairly certain a whole bunch (inc. them) don't. I mean, are they the same when said celeb has a child in their arms!? God, no wonder some of them snap and hit them/smash cams etc..
Disgusting way to make a living.
Wow, that was quite a long ramble. This is the only safe place I can do it though - attack of the tweenies is never a fun thing...
Well, yeah, anyway...here's to R&K and his wonderful coming out party! ;o)
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment