Thursday, 13 August 2009

Alright, I'll admit it


I *may* be getting a touch obsessed with the whole R&K are they aren't they phenomenon.
It all takes me back a few years to the whole Britney and Justin saga - remember that?! Months and months of speculation and denial. Something along the lines of -
Are they?!
Aren't they?!
Oh my god, are they?!?!
They are! They said it!
I love them!
They're so cute!
Ok, I'm getting kinda bored with them now...
Oh look, they split up.
Wonder if Rob/Kristen will get all pissy and write a bunch of crappy emo 'totally not based on my ex' songs?
Not that I'm saying they'll split.
Not that I'm saying they're a couple.
Latest - somebody on the casts wife (I'm gonna go with Peter can't-pronounce-or-even-spell-his-last-name as I think he's the only one that's married) said that Rob is dating someone on set, she just can't say who or she'll be told off by hubby. Um, yeah, cos I'm sure just saying that will go down well. He he. So funny. Now all we need is someone to have a public freak out about a photo or comment and the web will melt down. I'm thinking the studio may have to suck it up and let people either damn well confirm or deny soon or this is just going to end up getting insane.
Personally I'm still hoping for the secretly gay thang. I mean, she said a co-star, she didn't specify female. *come on Rob & Kellan/Jackson/...ok, not Taylor, I think he's illegal in US...umm...who else...one of the humans...oh whatever*
Or, you know, maybe the whole Kristen thing is a ruse, and while he is interested in the ladies he's actually secretly married to...say...the one who plays Jessica? Oo, or the one who plays Esme, I'm sure I read somewhere he likes the older lady, was this a hint? I don't think she's married...
Ahh. Bugger, Stupid conspiracy theories got me started now.
Oh, just so you know, I am aware that the above pic isn't R&K (I'm not insane) I just thought it was cute. Twas an outtake from EW I believe, found on a KS fan site - I keep looking for pics to draw, even though I still haven't finished the first one (!)
Ahh Bella and Jacob...poor little (!) Taylor. Just think, if it wasn't for all this 'chemistry' flying around the place maybe he could have joined the dating rumours bandwagon - Taysten has a certain ring to it, no? (stupid stupid name mergers...)
Ok, I'll try and add some 'real life' so no-one thinks I'm completely insane. Although I keep addressing this as though people are actually reading so that may do it on the insanity scale - talking to myself and all...
We may, or may not, lose our internet on Sunday. In theory we shouldn't, and I'll admit I feel a bit more comfortable with a confirmation letter from Virgin saying it won't be until the 6th that they'll cut us off, but I'm still not sure how Sky are going to work it that they give us the TV and not cut off the net. Maybe there are more cables round the back of the TV than I realise. But yeah...a month without the net? As it is, with luck on our side and no disconnect this weekend I'm still probably looking at a week, but yeah...I think I'll be watching a whole bunch of movies that week as TV atm both sucks and blows.
Though with the shiny new customer package we're getting 3 months of movie channels so that may be alright - movies look pretty good atm, no doubt they won't be next week...mm...I think we got the TV guide here somewhere, maybe I'll check that out...
Huh, if you ever wanted an insight into my brain, that may have been it - I totally went on auto pilot with that bit...strange...
Ooh - talking about films I need to sirt out my lovefilm account.
And my bank - something very strange happened earlier and I'm a *fraction* bit worried about hacking but I won't be able to tell anything until tomorrow - I really wish they'd put transaction details up a bit quicker. The problem may just be a debit of £40 that should have come out on the 6th but didn't register until yesterday, or maybe it's my math skills (or lack thereof) but I somehow ended up with a -£4.50 in my available balance, and I don't have an overdraft so that shouldn't actually be possible...
I seem to remember once that they did things in the wrong order on the statement and although money went in before it went out on the statement it went out first and said I was -£20 or something. Hmm...
Like I said, I wish they'd have the transaction details up a bit quicker, you know?
Ah well, it's not the account I keep my money in, just enough for Lovefilm and a bit extra for the odd book/film splurge, so it wouldn't be like they could take much, though that minus worries me as it clearly says no overdraft...
Ahh, I can't worry about this now. Nothing you can do at 10.45pm! I'll panic tomorrow instead - fingers crossed for updated transaction details!!!
TTFN!xxx

No comments: