Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Monthly Magpie Sketch

First up - no, I didn't use the Paper Moon kit for this but I did use an SC add on from Febs kit so it's still good.
Ok, each month my crafty team set a sketch for us to create a layout from. This month was Emma and let me say - I *love* this sketch!!! I've been wanting to make a multi photo layout like this for a while but never found the right inspiration so this was fab!
Of course, another layout about my boys. Helped that they were the only subject/theme i had on hand that I could cut into small photos (wasn't in the mood to faff around printing out new pics!). End result? I love it! I altered the sketch a 'smidge' just because I didn't feel it was balanced (there were only 2 die cut 'squares' on the lines instead of 3) but other than that and the butterflies I think it's pretty much the same. Ooh do you like my twine for the lines? Repurposed packaging from a crafty templates order last month - always love a bit of recycling!
TFL!xx
(posted twice as last one went weird and seemed to vanish? I'll delete if it reappears!)

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Fabulous Samm! love all of it

Karen said...

Fabulous LO Samm and a great take on the given sketch.

Stacey ScrapRed said...

Love this Samm....gorgeous . And great recycling!!!