Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Oops

You know, I swear I started this year saying (in my head at least) that I'll be blogging more than my record (200+ in 2010). Something tells me I might not make it. What's been taking up my time? Well...

* I discovered a yummy sprout recipe using, what appears to be, the last 6 sprouts in town. Typical. Something to look forward to in the autumn though.
* lamenting the weather and the unlikelyhood that we'll be going to the bluebell wood this year. I'll have to do with the ones in the garden. Pretty, but not quite the same.
* catching up on quite a bit of reading, lots of sleepless nights can actually come in handy.
* finally making some more layouts for my 2010 album, which shall be finished by the summer. Oh yes.
* a crafty magpie team fun night. Karen taught us a lovely little mini book which I shall be using as a base for 'a week in the life' next week (totally more about the journalling than the photos this year. Esp as I still haven't put any actual journalling with last years photos yet. Really should do something about that.)
* finding it curious that the little bottles of wine that I could happily get 3 glasses out of (that I rarely drink anyway!) are marked as 'single serve' on the shelves. How big are peoples wine glasses?
* rediscovering a love of pesto and basil. Good times.
* painting my nails pastels for spring.
* discovering a love of green smoothies but finding it interesting that mine actually come out green, unlike many others I've seen on blogs/instagram. Too much green added? Couldn't taste it...
*realising if I bullet point my life it seems more full than I thought it was. Huh.

Hope your April is less showery than ours xx
#drip drip drop little April showers...#

No comments: