Saturday, 26 February 2011

What's making me happy right now...

* Clip in extentions. Now I can try braiding. I have no patience to let my hair grow. Not sure I could pull off the 'leaving hair down' look with them though. They're as long as I'd like my hair naturally though I keep seeing cute little pony tails everywhere. Must stay strong through my annoying in between length stage. They're giving me something to aim for. As much as my hair's grown in the past year I'm hoping I'll be there this time next year. No doubt in time for short hair to be in.
* Sneak peek of Marcus Fosters new album. Can't wait for this one. I hope there are a decent amount of songs on it. Last time I was this excited for an album there were 4 songs. Lovely songs. But still - 4!?
* Sunshine. Bring on Spring! T-shirt weather would be fabby. Also a day or two without the freezing need for heating and jumpers.
* Flowers. Again with Spring. As lovely as green and brown are it's nice to look out the window and catch a flash of purple and a promise of lots of yellow.
* New freezer. It's been dying for months now for some reason it took a humming/rattling that could keep the neighbours awake to buy a new one. I'm not exaggerating - it's kept outside in the lean to (delightful to get food out of in the pouring rain )and I'm genuinely shocked no-one's come round to say anything. Mum posted a letter and she said she could hear it down the street...). Fun coincidence? We looked in the local paper and ended up buying one from the family a few doors down. Handy for pick up.
* No more need to go out in the pouring rain for an ice cube.
* No more need to keep eating frozen stuff to make space. New freezer is smaller than last one. My body is starting to crave fresh fruit and water.
* Crafting. Just the one layout so far (sorry teamies). But still, it's something.
* Spray mists. Mr Huey rocks.
* New People Tree catalogues. I can't afford a lot of the clothing but I admire the priciples and ethics behind them. (I do own a few bits from Emma Watsons first collection. And some jewellery. And 2 scarfs.). What I also love the is the way they smell. They remind me of school. I wish I knew why.
* I can get back into UKS. They were having problems, combined with my seperate issues = no entry for me. Still, I'm back now. Whoop!
*And last, but definitely not least, Pip finally seems to be over his PMS or whatever the heck he had going on this week. Don't tell me boys don't get it too. Or cats. Countless random attacks. Bring on the dettol. Joy.

Hope you're having a happy day.
xxx

No comments: