Sunday, 20 February 2011

Huff of frustration

Okay - this strop my internet has going on right now is getting real old real quick.
It wouldn't bother me half as much if one of my fave sites (UKS) wasn't affected. Also a couple of FB games, a link to Daily Mail (?!) and some pages that may have images to print off for my CJ. Those 3 aren't as annoying (well, the CJ thing is a bit but hopefully I can find them somewhere else...).
Also on my 'things that are currently frustrating me list' -
Parcelforce.
I ordered something from a site on Friday, says order Mon-Fri before 3pm and you'll get it the next day. Great I think. I ordered well before 3pm. Got the tracking info in the late afternoon. Checked Sat morning and apparently at 6.33 am it was put onto the van and was 'out for delivery'. Has it been delivered?! Has it heck! I was starting to wonder if I'd read the delivery whatsit wrong but it's labelled as 'Express 24' and it still says it's 'out for delivery'. Has the delivery man been driving around since 6.33 yesterday morning!?...grr...if this is express 24 I'd hate to see what the regular delivery times are like.

In other, happier news - Made it into the loft. Whoop. Tidied up some of the piles of mess I'd left up there from last time. Glued on my front and back covers for my CJ. Managed to spill red ink on my trousers. (cream coloured of course).
Hopefully I'll be up there again later. If anything I'd like to get the inside covers of CJ stuck and the pages cut to size. Would also like to do the Weekly Challenge. Don't fancy my chances of getting the Monthly Challenge uploaded to UKS (grr) so it's probably best to focus my remaining energy on the weekly effort as I can stick it on here if need be.
Still haven't done my Jan pages for Doc 2011 (or the rest of Doc 2010 now I mention it...) as seeing how many (or should that be few?) photos I have to print off it really didn't seem worth the postage. Now we're so late into the month I might as well wait and get Jan and Feb done at the same time. I'm determined to keep up with Doc 2011 - I'm getting frustrated (ah, more of it!) wih Doc 2010 as it was all so flippin' long ago now I just want it over with! Stupid past self! Maybe I can try and get some of that done too...hmm...

Wow, that was a lot of rambling even for me!
If any passing Magpies happen to see this know I'm trying to work out how to get back on UKS - hopefully it will be soon! Hope you're all well xxx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Glad you are okay Samm and I hope you can get your internet problems sorted as we all miss you at the Magpie nest xxx