Anyways...I blame Elsie completely for my latest MP3 splurges. She's having a Trick & Treat fortnight and there are some beautiful things to make and learn and listen to - seriously, check it out!
Todays treat was a song from Sleeping at Last's lastest EP 'October'.
It sounds like a great project - 3 new songs for 12 months. And look at that beautiful cover - not only am I looking forward to the new music each month but now I can't wait to see the artwork that goes with it!Next up is a new project from Jeremy Larson.
I could have imagined this but I believe he's released Feathers under the name of 'Fort Christmas' as it's a different sound to what he usually works with and wanted to keep it seperate from the Jeremy Larson 'brand' (so to speak) so the fans don't get confused. I really may have made that whole thing up. I have some very odd dreams about perfectly reasonable and mundane musings. You should check out his blog for the stories about the making of this album.
Anyway, Feathers is a great little EP. There are 5 songs and it starts with his and Elsie's first meeting/date and ends with their engagement. Such lovely songs. I totally recommend to all!
And to top it all off - she's gone and dyed her hair the shade of red I orginally wanted before my purple fascination kicked in - isn't it lovely!?
And to top it all off - she's gone and dyed her hair the shade of red I orginally wanted before my purple fascination kicked in - isn't it lovely!?I think that shall be my colour when I've kicked this purple obession.
I am, however, still waiting on tenterhooks for Marcus Foster's new EP, Tumbledown (which I think should have been out by now but apparently there was a hold up...sigh...)
Ooh, and Matthew and the Atlas are also releasing a new EP, Kingdom of Your Own, Nov. 1st - oh happy music days!
Right, time for some more medication! Is it odd I'm learning to live with this numbness now? Hmm...
Happy listenings!
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment