First up - nature does christmas decs. Sadly it only lasted a week and now there's only straggely stems left but my goodness it was pretty when the sun hit it!
They've been digging up all the roads and pavements round, well, everywhere really. We're becoming a fibre city and have more potholes than you could count so it's all diggers and spray paint and tarmac as far as the eye can see. Makes for a good Weds feet shot though.
Not only has my orchid starting growing a new stalk out of the old one (see out of focus twiggy bit at front) BUT check out the entirely new stem at the back! Still out of focus - it's so hard to get a decent picture of this thing! But yay for 1 non-dead orchid!Seeing this photo I don't think I can blame them...when this cat is tired he sleeps and sleeps hard, whatever the position. He didn't even flinch when I moved to get this shot. Wish I'd had a camera on me instead of my phone though. Ah well. Daft face plant sleeping cat.
Speaking of 'the cat' - delightful little creature got me the other day on the face. Now, it was an accident (of course) *but* he still got a right telling off just for the fact that he's still attacking with claws out for now flippin' reason. He's been trying to get in my good books ever since. Nuzzle nuzzle, purr purr, Puss in Boots eyes...sigh...
And just for the hell of it, I've been getting back into nail polish again. Usually I go through phases depending on the season but I don't remember a nail polish one since my teens (which was hardly long ago at all!...ahem...) I've built up quite the collection in the past month (e-bay you are a blessing and a curse!)
Speaking of 'the cat' - delightful little creature got me the other day on the face. Now, it was an accident (of course) *but* he still got a right telling off just for the fact that he's still attacking with claws out for now flippin' reason. He's been trying to get in my good books ever since. Nuzzle nuzzle, purr purr, Puss in Boots eyes...sigh...Can you see the marks? They were hard to get a decent photo of without me looking like living dead - they're in a triangle shape, one just below my eye...I covered them up a bit with makeup so it's kind of hard to see...ah well...!
And just for the hell of it, I've been getting back into nail polish again. Usually I go through phases depending on the season but I don't remember a nail polish one since my teens (which was hardly long ago at all!...ahem...) I've built up quite the collection in the past month (e-bay you are a blessing and a curse!) In other news - I'm afraid TTV Tuesdays have bit the bullet. I love the picture it takes but it was getting ridiculous - I was actually dreading Tuesdays because it was too much of a hassle for just random pictures. Also I still don't have a proper light tube for it so could only really use it around the house...I was running out of subjects...soo, no more TTV Tuesdays. All the rest are still going strong though.
Life's been a bit stressful the past few weeks. Illness followed by illness. My ankle still hurts and the exercises for it meant I couldn't walk the next day. New symptoms too, oh joy. They were worrying until I found out they're common with M.E. Though I don't know why I was surprised. Seriously, pick any symptom you like and I think it'll be in the book. If you take out the M.E and just look at my symptoms you'd think I was dying of at least 3 different diseases. Eurgh.
Let's be honest now, if someone has discovered the cure for M.E. but isn't quite sure how to tell the world, could you just do it already? This is getting real old real fast.
Plus a whole bunch of other stupid stress that I wish would just go away already.
Sigh.
For autumn I have decided to dye my hair purple. I have the box ready and waiting, just need to do the test and then purple here I come! I was considering red ,then Cheryl Cole did hers so I imagine all the girls in the land will be going that colour this season? She seems to have quite a following so purple it is. I last went purple when I was...umm...after the wedding...20? 21? There abouts...maybe 19? Oh, whenever...It looked great then and it better well do now!
Alright I think I've rambled on enough for one day. Aren't you all glad I decided to do a catch up?! At least the photos were worth it...hopefully!
Stay warm!
xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment