There's a gorgeous ginger cat called Hugo that pops in to our garden every now and then (he lives over the back).
I think he's the only cat that Pip gets on with round here...well, only cat that doesn't make him freeze or hiss. They have a quick sniff then go on about their business. (getting a whisker in the eye in the process...)

Believe it or not he's actually younger than Pip. When he first appeared Hugo was smaller than him and now Pip looks like the kitten.
I love his eyes and his little freckle nose.

My lesson for the day? Turns out not every cat tries to kill you if you dare to give their tummy a rub. Huh. I wish Pip would learn that lesson too, he has a very irresistable tummy.
2 comments:
Pip does look tiny compared to Hugo!! Great photos as always Samm :)
Lots being learnt here! You look lovely in that dress too!
Post a Comment