Now, you may be wondering about above photo. Shouldn't I have taken a picture of something more exciting seeing as how it's the last day? Well, possibly, but this is somewhat exciting for me. Well...maybe exciting is a bit strong, but still deserving of a mini victory dance in my eyes.
See - these jeans that I'm so wonderfully modeling? Size 10! I fit back into a 10!
...
what?
...
ahh, yeah, ok fine, I may *possibly* have not been able to do them up...but I did get them on! It's only a matter of time you know.
I'm kinda happy, all I did was start eating a bit healthier and cut out snacks after 10pm. It's taken a year, but I'm a stone lighter and a few inches thinner.
Yay.
So that's it I guess. Wonder if I'll ever remember to come back on here now that Sept is over? Hmm...we'll see...
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment