Saturday, 19 September 2009

Day 17...


Bit of a cop out I'd imagine, but have a guess at what I learned today...
Actually, I probably shouldn't admit to this, but I did sort of learn something else...
See, while attempting to figure out what the hell I was doing (gotta say intructions for this thing kinda sucked, so what if it's #5, I can't be the only one in the world who's never played this before?!) umm...well...yeah, okay, I'm there for a bit trying to figure out how in the hell you're supposed to be able to play along with the notes without looking at them.
I study the keys and wonder why they didn't put them in the order they're in on screen.
On closer inspection I notice they are in the same order, just back to front.
I wonder why they did that...
....
After I turned the guitar the 'right way round' it strangely worked so much better.
Funny that.
...sigh...

No comments: