Monday, 9 February 2009

So, that little angel



from the 5th (yes Miss Penelope, you know who you are) sweetly passed her cold on to me - wasn't that nice of her?! Bless. I can see why she was so grumpy with it.
Today I lost my voice, no funny comments thank you!

Above is the past 4 days in photo.
6th - it snowed again, it was amazing, like a winter wonderland out there!
7th - The sun came out and the snow was melting quite quickly.
8th - My throat was on fire and I could barely eat :o(
9th - today! I didn't know what to photograph, am worried I'm going to crash soon so I figured I'd take a pic of my orchids - the bane of my life! The bigger one has just started sprouting again. Last time that happened (on the short one) the buds got huge but died and dropped off before they even showed signs of opening. If it happens with this one there's a very good chance I will cry. A lot. Sigh.

I received a couple of embossing folders this morning for my cuttlebug so yay! When I get some energy back I'm so going to be making stuff!
Maybe I'll show you here, if they're any good...!
xxx

1 comment:

Karen said...

I hope you start to feel better soon Samm so you can get to play with your new CB!