Monday, 23 February 2009

100 posts later






you would have thought I'd have reached 100 posts before now seeing as I started this a few years back but no. Here we are. I feel I should write something deep and meaningful but I can't think of anything so have some photos instead.

I finally snapped and sorted out my dressing table/drawer tops. I quite like how it turned out. Though I need to cut out something to place in the base of the cake stand sections as none of my perfumes (except pride of place Rock n Rose up top) have stability and if I want to put one on all the rest fall over. I'm already annoyed with it and it's only been 2 days.

Yesterday we went to see my nan and granddad with a stop off at the shops on the way. The only reason I went (to the shops part, not to see n&g) was to go to Boots as I had a voucher I wanted to use. It was shut. !!. Apparently the pharmacist didn't turn up and they can't open without them. So there you go. Now I'm going to have to make a trip in the week. Ahh...I didn't want to go out this week, I wanted a lazy lazy week!
Oh, I did manage to get myself some sunglasses though. As you can see in the picture. And a Terry Pratchett book. From Poundland. !!!. The Last Hero. R.R.P £17.99. £1 for this beautifully illustrated book?! I kinda felt wrong for buying it but at least now I can enjoy it. Still feels wrong somehow though...

You know, it was the Oscars last night and I still haven't even looked up anything. Who won what, what they wore - nothing! What's wrong with me?! All I've done is loooked up is how well Robert Pattinson scrubbed up in a suit.
And very nicely he did too.

Sigh.

Why didn't I start stalking this guy after Harry Potter like I wanted?

Oh yeah...cos it's wrong...mmm...

No comments: