









Okay, I apologise now if these have come out all upside down and inside out - it's all codes this end and I can't quite see what order they uploaded in...could be good!
Can I just say, a week late, but Merry Christmas fellow Magpies! I think I can say, in all honesty and without being at all biased, that we have the best team around - everyone's so nice and friendly and always there if you need a cyber shoulder to lean on or ear to moan into. I love being a part of this team and hope I can join in a bit more this year (i.e. not be so bloomin ill all the time!)
Love you guys!!!!! xxxxxxxxx
Who says I've been on the bubbly for New Years?! Now onto my NYE post...
2 comments:
Great set of photos Samm and I love being a Crafty Magpie too.
XXXX
Samm your pressies look lush!! And you're right we do have the best team!!
Post a Comment