Monday, 1 December 2008

So jump up on my sleigh


and we're all on our way to another bloomin Christmas!

Woo!
December is here and already I'm excited. I hope I don't peak too early and end up hating all things festive by the big day...
Managed to hold off on the movies until today though. Pretty good I thought seeing as I've bought both Hogfather and Father Christmas/The Snowman and had them sitting in my room, just waiting, for the past couple of weeks. Still, just finshed watching Father Christmas, just a few more to go...what's you fave Christmas film? It dosn't need to have the actualy holiday in to make it a tradition (though thinking about it, mine all do...)

* Yogi's First Christmas (watched so much as a child I know the words and I'm surprised I didn't wear the tape out! If only I could get hold of it on DVD!)
* Raymond Briggs Father Christmas (well, yeah, did you read my title?!)
* The Holiday (I don't know what it is about this film but I love it!)
* The Nightmare Before Christmas (on the Eve of course)
* Serendipity (not technically a Christmas film I know, but it does start and end in the season!)
* Newbie for this year - Hogfather
* and of course, not forgetting the staple - Muppet Christmas Carol!

Good times :o) and I'm sure I've forgotten something...

My goodness it's cold today! I think I'm going to toddle off and make a hot water bottle or something.
Happy December 1st to you xxx

No comments: