Ok, tell me I'm not the only one addicted to this song...bloody Justin/Timberland. (we're ignoring the Madge part, tho as long as I'm not watching her prancing around half naked she's not too off putting...)
Anyhoo - Serena is now a whole year old! I still can't believe it. Above is a shot of the canvas I made her, I liked it. Too much actually. I was hoping her ma n pa wouldn't and I could re-claim it...ah well...
Have you checked out UKS lately? The Oscars Cyber Crop is starting tomorrow, not too late to register! You don't even have to sign up to take part in the classes. I'm taking part in the Mystery Kit challenge this time. I nearly did once before but dithered too long and all the kits had gone. This year however I was on the ball and got one! Still havn't uploaded it though, which I really should do as the deadline's tomorrow...eek...I struggled with our teams colours a bit though. I'm a Comedy King and as a result our kit was Black and White, no colour at all. Maybe if it had a splash of, I don't know, anything really it wouldn't have been quite so intimidating...even silver would have been good, but there you go. I quite like what I've done - though I'm not expecting to win, not even close, I never win anything! But I still live by the 'if you don't even enter how will you ever know!?' mantra. Its a good mantra. I think.
Rental people have finally started sending me Bones season 2 - woo! Of course I'm upto episode 8 which is where Sky1/Virgin cut me off last year...grr...so I'm very excited about the next disc.
What are the odds they decide to stop sending me Bones and pick a random film instead?...maybe I should delete everything else...hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment