Thursday, 24 April 2008

are you with us?


are you with us?
Originally uploaded by shimelle

So are you?
I'm quite looking forward to this. One day a month (25th) just take random pics of your day then add them to a ready prepared album...well, at least it *should* be ready prepared by now, but as I don't print pics out at home I figure I have the length of time they would take to be delivered to get sorted. Right?
Now to sort out what to take photos of...
One suggestion was your bedside clock but I don't have one. Can't stand them. Well, clocks in general are super, but it's the noise they make! If they're electric they hum and if they're not they tick tock...I'm the kind of girl that needs complete silence when she sleeps (unless it's in the day, then I *need* the tv on...go figure) I even tried to convince my parents once to buy a quieter fridge. They weren't having it oddly enough...

No comments: