I can't believe how long it's been since I was last here.
I think once it gets past a certain amount of time, you just have no idea where to start.
Last year was...something else really.
I turned 30.
5 new babies born in the family.
2 more babies to friends.
I lost 2 stone.
Managed to get my legs working a fraction better.
2 heartbreaking funerals.
(That I still haven't gotten my head around or truly accepted).
And what's coming this year?...I haven't got the faintest idea.
Might be moving.
Might not.
Might be going on holiday.
Might not.
Anyone that knows me knows I don't cope too well with uncertainty.
So far not really enjoying this year at all - someone decide something already!
Last year (apart from the hideousness of the second half) was better for my routine as I had a goal. Lose weight, get back in to jeans.
Check.
Now what?
I want to set a goal but haven't a clue where to start.
Perhaps my first goal should be just to get rid of this bug I've been fighting off since Christmas.
Then...I guess I'll have to wait and see...

No comments:
Post a Comment