Finally able to update some challenges - why do I keep forgetting to put them on here? I took the photos!
On the photo below -
top left, wk 1 - use the sketch & make us smile (avoided the 'use lots of buttons' no no, lots?! No no.)
Top right wk 2 - animal photo & several papers (completely forgot the nursery rhyme title until it was finished, and I made it on the Sunday (last day to count it) so didn't have time to try another...oops)
Bottom left wk 5 - full points this time! Use sketch, paper, bunting or stamping/inking (I inked the alphas to make them stand out more) and 'scrap a first'. Well, I'm hoping it'll count - its the 'first' page of my 2011 album! Tell me if it doesn't!
I combined the challenge with our team mojo jar prompt - for April I'd originally picked out 'scrap a sequence of photos' (eg baking a cake) but, while I took photos of baking last week, they won't get developed until May (this week!) so I picked out a new prompt to quickly fit in for April - Emma's 'scrap a layout without photos'. At first I didn't have a clue, then I remembered I needed to make a title page for last years album and ta-dah!
Oh, and the final photo? Umm, cos he's cute! Of course!

3 comments:
I love all of the LO, Samm, especially the one without photos. Gorgeous!
Beautiful LOs Samm - love the title page and the block design of the first one.
Gorgeous selection of LO's Samm, they are all lovely :)
Post a Comment