Warning - photo heavy post!
The past few days have been exhausting but lots of fun!
The little dude was finally allowed out unsupervised - shock! Mum was cowering in the house once she realised he went on the roof (he's basically sniffing out Pips route). Now, you'd think to get off from there he'd jump onto the bin from the lean to roof? Nope. He decided to 'slide' down the fence panel he climbed up. All I can think is he figured if he can spider it upwards, he can spider it downwards. He couldn't. Ouch! Nice little lesson about gravity there!
After all the mushrooms I found in the woods on holiday this was a fun discovery in the back garden!
Here's one of my focal pages for Oct. Doc. 2011. This is a 99% scraplift of Nicole Samuelsgorgeous DT creation for Studio Calico's October kit, Field Guide. 99% only because the photo was too big to put on the tag and I wanted to add some journalling.
Here's the other focal page - enjoying the bonus summer time that appeared at the end of Sept/start of Oct. This was my layout for the UKS weekly challenge too - full points but I can't remember the rules!...90% patterned paper...bling?...umm...ooh, time! That's why my journalling was about bonus summer 'time'! Genius! This also used the SC Oct Kit - the paper was an exclusive Sass/SC combo - yum!

Here's my attempt at fireworks. Sparklers are about as wild as we get in this house. We've had these hanging around for about 4 years so I finally decided to light them and try and get some photos as it wasn't quite as cold as Bonfire Night usually is. (yes, yes, I could have done them in the summer but I forgot - okay!?)

We used up 4 packs and mum and dad stood outside the back door waving them around for me to get photos - don't I have the best mum & dad ever?!

Today was a trip to the RNLI Lifeboat College for a birthday afternoon tea. See those 3 cake stands? There were actually 4 of them! Originally there were going to be 8 of us but 4 cancelled at last minute so birthday girls hubby brought their 2 gorgeous girlies along to help bump numbers and get all this scrummy food eaten up!


In summery -
Best scones ever.
I do *not* like dill.
The raspberry's were the yummiest I've tried all year.
Apparently coffee is an acceptable substitute for a girl who likes the concept of afternoon tea, just not the actual tea part. And yes that girl was me.
And I came home to the boys having a bit of a...err...disagreement. Taz is starting to stand up for himself (have I mentioned his name on here yet?...) 'you bop me on the nose just because I want play? Well, I'm going to bop you back!' Yeah...not the best plan little dude!
Cute!
And now? I think I'll get some much needed sleep!xx


2 comments:
Lovely to read all this Samm and I do love that layout. Super!
Great LO's Samm and lovely photo's, especially the sunset one, its really beautiful :)
Post a Comment