Tuesday, 26 July 2011

To all that say having a birthday in the summer must be lovely, I say this -

"Have you ever experienced a British summer!?"

I was suprised to find this little guy out the front - dandelions tend to get pulled out long before the puff stage round here.

Then the rain started spit spotting...

Then it just plain rained.

Just as I took this Dads stalker lady walked past the window with her little doggies. Have I ever mentioned her? It's a funny story, I'll write about it one day when I don't have anything else to ramble on about!
Here's me in my new birthday hoody. With a tidier bed. Mum said it was a last minute, panicked 'I haven't got her anything yet and I want to give her presents not money!' purchase. It's the loveliest, cosiest, snuggliest hoody I ever did wear. Thank you Mum & Dad! (also got a lovely new camera bag and Fantasia DVD, yay!)
Hope you all have a lovely day, no matter the weather where you are xxx

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Happy Birhday Samm.
Love the hoodie I hope you have enjoyed your day.
X