Esp. as I can't seem to be able to actually make the thing myself.
Ah yes, the photo below. I went up to the loft. Pip looked as gorgeous as usual. I set the ttv up. Balanced tube on top. Put batteries in camera. Switched it on. Spent a short time finding the right distance for focus. Pressed the button.
...
Yeah...
In other news, anyone who reads my blog must now listen to this song - Shadows of the City by Marcus Foster.
He has his new EP coming out in September and words can't describe how happy I am about this - I adore his voice. His last EP has one of my favourtie songs of all time in and I'd imagine the rest would slot somewhere in my top 100.
Turns out something good came out of the Robert Pattinson global saturation.
Ok, that sounded mean - he's alright, just wish he wasn't everywhere.
I get the impression he wishes that too.
Actually, he has a pretty good voice. Shame superstardom apparently means he can't release any music.
I hope my link above worked - never added one before.
Huh, just think if it does I can add even more to annoy/teach/amaze people with.
Mwah ha haa
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment