I had blonde and copper highlights put in last Wednesday - not sure why I went for copper, just wanted something a bit different!
I like it - it isn't as streaky as it appears in these photos though..
In fact it's kind of hard to tell in this first one

And this one looks really bad but I'm assured it isn't that streaky!
(I know it's a weird pose but mum's a bit shorter than me and this was the best light, of course there was no seat !!)

I'm not sure if I want to keep these colours when I have it re-done in a few months...I'll see if it grows on me...I quite like the idea of purple(!)
3 comments:
Very glam, just the right colours for summer!
Loving the new hairdo.
Wonder if you will go purple in the Autumn!!!!
X
Samm your hair is gorgeous, I love the new colours - you are looking very glam for the summer xxx
Post a Comment