Saturday, 26 June 2010

Bad, bad blogger

I know, I'm sorry. Life is mean and I've just not felt like updating when all I'd be doing is uploading photos of nothing interesting and barely saying 2 words.
I blame my ankle.
It's still playing up 1 month later.
Bah.
I'm starting to take root on this sofa.
Had a quick trip to the dentist earlier in the week (joy).
Yesterday, however, mum had to pop to the hosp. for a quick outpatients whatsit so me and dad went over to Poole Park for a very slow & brief walk.
First up - foamy fountain...
This is fun. It's been a while since I've been here so I'm not sure how long they've been in place *but* they've put in reed beds!
Well...it's fun to me...
Apparently they don't use chemicals in the water now so blanket weed is taking over.
I think it makes it look so much better that way though.
And check it out - you can see to the bottom!
I've been coming here since I before I could walk and I don't ever remember being able to see to the bottom!
Now either this Swan has been very busy or they're the registered child minder of the group as they had 8 signets following them around.
Gorgeous.
I forgot how much I love this place.
Wonder if I can convince people to take me here more often...once my ankle lets me walk properly again of course...
Sigh...
Oh, I feel I should add - for the record - I've kept to my photo schedule completley. Just too dull to bore you with the back dating.
Just thought you should know.
Toodles.
xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love the new look to your blog Samm and more great photos :)

Claire Crompton said...

Love the photos Samm, I haven't been to Poole for a while now but I love the harbour. Love your new look to your blog.

Cx