Thursday, 11 March 2010

Laughed till I cried

Ok, with a title like that followed by this photo you think I'm cruel yes?
I promise I'm not, just stay with me...
Pip had to go to the vets for his boosters today.
Getting him in the basket was the *funniest* thing I've seen in ages.
That cat may be small, but dayum he's strong!
Everytime we thought we'd gotten him in he managed to find a tiny little hole in the zip to stuff his nose in and force it back open.
I think us and the case had more fur on than him by the end of it.
He's pulling his Puss in Boots (shrek) eyes on me above as he's home from that nasty place and just wants to escape.

Apparently when mum got him there the vet put him on the scales, realised he forgot to turn them on, turned his back and Pip was behind the computer. Vet pulled him from behind there and out came Pip with his arms wrapped round a bundle of cables. He's like a blimmin monkey with his grip!

A few things have made me smile so far today (for a change!)
1) Pip, obv.
2) My LP from Communion Records came. (ordered it last week, you got a 'free' MP3 download with it too - I've found so many more musicians to love! Argh!)
3) More of a 'roll my eyes, you're an idiot' kind of a smile. I ordered some photos yesterday as I needed some for the CJ I'm doing this month. Asked mum if she needed any as there weren't many and she said yes. Picked them all out.
I woke up this morning and suddenly remembered, I didn't order the CJ photos! Argh.
I was so worried I'd get mums ones wrong I forgot to pay attention to what I wanted in the first place.
Sigh.
So now I'm scouting Flickr looking for some nice pics to draw/paint/inspire (with the copyright to allow me of course).
Sigh again.
What are the odds I'll forget twice?
Watch for a post tomorrow with me actually crying...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great new selection of photos Samm and I loved the story about Pip :)

Shirley said...

You have been busy with the camera Samm.
Brilliant selection of photos.
Pip looks really cute in that basket.
I bet he was glad to get out!!!