So this was fun! I got the idea off Emily Falconbridge who in turn got the idea off this blog who in turn got it off...yeah, you can click from hers, I may be here a while!
It's actually a cool idea. Just type the answer to the question into Flickr and take the image you like the most off the first page of results. For scrappers you could come up with different questions, one's where the answers are likely to change quite often, and do one a month for a year just to see how you change...or keep the same the same questions and answers and just see how the photos change every month...hmm...anyhoo, here's mine.
The questions:
1. What is your first name? Samm
2. What is your favorite food? Italian
3. What high school did you attend? Oakmead
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? David Tennant (well...the Doctor really...though that scot accent is delish!)
6. Favorite drink? Smoothies
7. Dream vacation? 7 Wonders of the World - need the Tardis, Doctor!
8. Favorite dessert? Pavlova
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Fulfilled
10.What do you love most in life? Family and Friends
11. One word to describe you. Hopeful
12. Your Flickr name. Orians belt
Links to all the yummies above :o)
1. For SAMM By: Jenny Holzer , 2. Empty spaces, 3. Come in, 4. End Of The Day, 5. Doctor who filming, 6. Making a smoothie, 7. Giza, 8. Pavlova, 9. Fulfilled, 10. We are choosing hope over fear., 11. dancing in the sky, 12. St Thomas Church Again
I really need to get a wriggle on with my crafting. It's getting a bit daft. Seriously. Why can't I just get going with this? It's really winding me up because I've got all this inspiration going through my head but I just can't seem to want to put it onto paper. Grr. I suppose there are worse things. Still, grr.
No comments:
Post a Comment