What?...It's a thing...
I WILL BE MORE CRAFTY I WILL BE MORE CRAFTY I WILL BE MORE CRAFTY...and so on...
So, I was thinking yesterday, 'I wonder what my list of things I would like to do is looking like?' (yes, even my thoughts are that incoherant...) so I grabbed all my little scraps of 'idea' papers and put them all together...30-odd layout and nearly 10 mini ideas... hmm...me thinks I need to get crafting a bit more, I mean, what better way to use up the yummy stuff right? So, here I go.
30 layouts and 5 minis before I can even consider buying anything else...'cept maybe Love Elsie Zoe and Noel...I have had a hankering for them for quite a while...but then that's it! Should be fun. I also have a couple of Chrimbo pressies to make too so it should help put a dent in my supplies - a much needed dent might I add. I really shouldn't even be considering anything else at all. I don't need it. I've always just been such a sucker for stationary, paper, stickers...it was kind of inevitable this 'collection' (notice I didn't say hobby as a good little scrapper should) would appear.
Besides there are soo many other things I'd like to buy myself.
Like a PS2
(yeah, I know, only 7 years behind...it's the norm in this house really. We only got our PS1 because the son of my dads mate sold his to get a PS2...about 5 years behind with the Gamecube...4 with GBA...I'm sure we've still got our original GB lurking around here somewhere. We don't exactly go with the times in this place!)
Oh, and I've just spotted the complete Calvin and Hobbes collection on Amazon for £50. All hardback and chronilogical. How much do I want this?! Again, it was released 2 years ago - I can't even keep up with book releases! But oh my goodness. I was reading the one with the raccoon earlier. Burst into tears. Why do I keep doing that?! Must remember to avoid that story!!!
So, yeah, where was I? Oh yeah - MUST CRAFT!!!!! With any luck I may even post pictures on here!
Hope everyone has a lovely and safe firewoks night :)
Samm x
No comments:
Post a Comment