at this whole blogger thing really don't I?!
Ahh...not like anyone reads the blimmin thing anyway...
Ok, so what's happened since last post? Umm...most of the country was flooded out...not good (why was that the first thing I thought of with all the yummy that's happened?!)
I met Daisy and Tiernee! Hurrah! 2 major yummies right there :)
Turned 23...had a lovely day with Serena cuddles and Sophie smiles :) (we'll ignore the getting beaten up by Chloe part ;) )
Yesterday saw 'the gang' again. More Serena cuddles and Sophie smiles (and getting beaten up by Chlo!) I did attempt a Sophie cuddle but she was being a Little Miss Grumblebum and only Mum would do - one day!!
Now summer does seem to be here might actually attempt to go out tomorrow (without worrying about being caught in a sudden downpour). Of course I realise by actually typing out these words I have officially jinxed it for the whole of Bournemouth but what the hey....
Hope everyone's having a groovy weekend (who am I talking to?! first sign of madness.....)
Samm x
1 comment:
BOO! I just stumbled across you on crafty blogs looking for something to read so thought Id say hello :o)
Post a Comment