Tuesday, 28 November 2006

Woo! Ok, this seems to be going ok so far...maybe my brain just wasn't switched on quite enough last time...which seems to be quite often these days!
So, next test, will I be able to get back in tomorrow?...then there's the whole adding pictures thing...hmm...

I'll have to wait to find all this out as I'm of to a crop tomorrow! (hurrah! should be some new ickle baby action too, awww!) It'll be nice to get out of this oh so boring rut I seem to have dug for myself lately - but more on that wonderful subject another day. Now of to watch the rest of Celibrity GMOOH and prepare my pics/stash.

Quick note - what is it with Celebrity Get me out of Here btw? EVERY time I vow not to watch it at all. Then the first episode is on, nothing else on telly, OK, I'll watch the first one, *just* to see who's on it. 2 weeks on and I havn't missed an episode! Arrggghhhh!!!!! Dammit!!

No comments: